hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by make this better, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. make this better

make this better New Member

It really hurts when you have to resort to an internet forum for help, but that is exactly what I am doing. I posted an article explaining my situation but it has to be OK'd by the moderators so I will wait for that to happen but right now I feel like I am at the end of my rope, I feel like my husband has abandoned me and taken my daughters side and I just feel so lost. I always thought a husband & wife were a team, were together, were a pair, yet he sides with her on the pics she posted on facebook of herself, head tilted back and she is pouring a shot in her mouth. Sorry, but I was embarrassed, shoot me for it. She could have put up a more tasteful pic, perhaps of her & her bf toasting a shot to each other, I'm really sorry but I was embarrassed.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is your daughters picture nothing to do with you hun so you should not be embarrassed ok and yes and husband and wife should stand together but it is not always the way unfortunately Your daughter will always be here daddys little girl in his eyes and she can do no wrong hugs toyou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.