Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by maybe221, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maybe221

maybe221 New Member

I just joined this forum today. For now i think i'll be satisfied by just sticking around and just randomly browsing maybe leaving a few posts . Just felt like i should at least have something like an introduction . I'm just an ordinary , female , student who doesnt really have a specific dream or a goal in life (a perfect premise for an anime ) i always felt like writing was the best emotional outlet for me (even though i probably have and will have a lot of spelling and possibly gramatical errors in this and future posts . I wont try to use an excuse like : ,,english is not my first language `` to justify myself , but wont hesitate to put that out there anyways :D) im also a little bit of a cleanliness freak . well i guess that says almost nothing and maybe at the same time a tad too much about myself .

I hope ill be able to help someone in the process of trying to help myself .If anyone just wants someone to talk dont hesitate to message me , Who knows maybe ill be able to help you out or give you some helpful advice even with the limited knowledge about the world that i have .

Ill also try to limit the amount of times i use ,,i`` in sentences ( ironically just this sentence containes 3 i-s already and that makes it 4 )

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

If English is a second language for you, then you're doing really well at it. I hope you feel welcome here. I think everyone has limited knowledge about the world--I can see only a tiny part of it.

Always, you deserve the best in life.

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF Maybe & I agree with Hapshetsup your English is better than some English people

:freehug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.