Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Newguy12, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newguy12

Newguy12 Member

Hello, I'm Newguy12. I just joined this site yesterday. Though I won't get into any details right now, I will say that the circumstances that led to me searching for suicide forums were not good.

I'm considering posting some details in one of the more appropriate forums, but I'm not sure if I want to or not. Maybe I'll give it a shot later on. For now, I'm just glad that this site exists.
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome Newguy to SF

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please post here as we can help you. Change the situation if you do not want give too much away. No one will judge you but help you in your crisis and hour of need. You are not alone. Take care and please post.
  4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Welcome here. You always deserve the best in life. I don't imagine "good circumstances" figure in anyone's presence here. However, what you have to say is valued.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi back to you when you are comfortable you continue to reach out ok we are here to listen hugs
  6. Newguy12

Newguy12 Member

I suppose you're right. I can't imagine anyone coming to a site like this under good circumstances. I just wasn't sure what else to say about it.
  7. Newguy12

Newguy12 Member

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

I'm not sure where I should post about past suicidal feelings, as I'm not experiencing them right now, like I was yesterday. I think I'm ready to at least create a post about the thoughts that caused them to arise, but I'm not sure of the best place for that.
  8. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Welcome newguy12! I hope you have a good experience on this site. Everyone is here to support you and feel free to post any of your thoughts and feelings :)
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome newguy, when you feel up to it, talk to us more, we will try and help :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.