Hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LaraS, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaraS

LaraS Member

Hi everyone,

I'm not very good at introductions. For now I can say I've been on here before, when I was 16. Back then I was in highschool and I thought things would turn out alright.. everyone had always told me it would. I'm 22 now and I'm back here.

I've had a good childhood and my family loves me. They just don't understand me, although I know that's a cliche.

I react more emotional to events than other people I know and I can't keep any friends. It's like people just assume I'm happy and fun by the way I look, and they get to know me and run..fast.

I can't really put everything I'm feeling in one message, but I hope I can get to know some of you so that we can support eachother. It's been so helpful before to come here and talk to all of you, and I really need that again now.

Hoping to get to know you all :)

Love, Lara
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Hi Lara :welcome: back to SF & nice to see you again even though circumstances dictate you need to return

We wont "Run..fast" as you put it

3. BlueLights

BlueLights New Member

Hello. I am new too. I can very much relate to the things you have said, although I am a fair bit older than you.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Lara, welcome back to the site :) :hug:
  5. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Hope you always feel welcome here. No one "turns out well" in the long run; there's only one fate for a human being. But until then, we're gifted with aliveness, "we know the time of the gods," as it were.

You deserve the best :)
  6. LaraS

LaraS Member

Thanks everyone for the kind replies. You make me feel welcome here, that feels nice :)
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lara, welcome to the forums. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.