Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kati, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kati

Kati New Member

I'm Kati 29 years old from Sweden and are suffering from burnout (means stressed out + depression). Right now I am not allowed to work and my doctor says "try to relax and have fun". Well if I know how to do that all would be fine, but nothing seems fun anymore.

The last weeks I have been feeling really depressed and have had a lot of anxiety and even begun to think about suicide and hurting myself. Somewhere deep down I know that is now the solution, but I don't know if I can bare feeling this way anymore.

I can't talk to my husband about this, and my therapist is on vacation until august. But I know I need to tell someone so I found this place, and thought I can vent all the feelings and thoughts here, you all seem to understand.
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF Kati

Please feel free to talk on here. Are you sure you can't talk to your husband about how you feel? Would he understand? Anyway Kati at least you have us on SF to vent your feelings which is the main thing

tc Kati and anytime you want to talk feel free

:freehug: :butterfly8: :butterfly6: :butterfly4:
  3. Kati

Kati New Member

Thank you Twocky61 it's nice to be here!

I have been telling my husband that I am not feeling well. I've had a couple of panic attacks so he knows something isn't right, but I haven't gone into the specifics, I know that would just scare him. Yesterday I told him that it is good that he keeps an eye on my and don't let me wandering away not telling him where I'm going. So somehow I am trying to protect myself from myself.
  4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Well Kati at least he does care about you. I really think (my opinion only) you should go into specifics with him so he will understand more. OK it may scare him but surely it would be better for him to know everything so he will know how to take care of you
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kati nice to meet you and yes it does help to release some of the sadness here on forum and in chat. I do think you need to be talking to your reg doctor then ok get some supports in place for you so you do not harm yourself h ugs
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kati :) It's nice to meet you! Hope to see you around the forums =) welcome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.