Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Muller, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muller

Muller New Member

Don't really know what to be saying here just stumbled across this in a google search! Hoping I find it easier to kind of let stuff out here than I do to any family/friends.

I have been suicidal for about a year now and had a couple of attempts (one I was so close to going only for my brother found me) my brother just took his own life two weeks ago and I don't know what to feel. I'm on the edge and can't help thinking that he got there before me.

Only 3 people in my family know about my depression and each day it goes on I feel like cracking. I don't really know what else to say to be honest, I'm in a dark place and have been for a while. My girlfriend also broke up with me the day before my brother passed which obviously added lots of fuel to the fire:(
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Muller

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Muller it does help to let go of the some of the sadness here so i hope you continue to reach out here and in chat as well ok I am sorry for your loss of your brother
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Muller,
    So sorry to hear that you suffering. The death of a loved one is hurtful. Depression and suicide thoughts are very hard to cope with but the struggle you need to take one day at a time. Struggling is hard but trust you will kind, caring and supportive folk here. The darkness you are suffering is hard but it will take time to recover and you need to be aware of that. Just keep posting here my friend. We are all here to give each other support in our own crisis.

PS welcome to the forum.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome muller, it must be really difficult to cope seeing as it was him who prevented you from doing it. Just know you can talk here with us :hug:
  6. Muller

Muller New Member

Thanks for the replies everyone, I already feel a small bit at ease now I made this step!
  7. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Muller welcome to the forum :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.