hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jisatsu, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jisatsu

jisatsu Member

Hi there,

I completely don't know what to say here... My 'journey' with suicidal thoughts started like over ten years ago, when I was still in elementary school. I survived several suicide attempts (mainly drug overdose). I am diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and social anxiety.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas and welcome =) Have approved your post and admin will approve your account soon. I also have BPD and anxiety, as do a lot of people here so I'm sure you will find plenty to talk about and meet nice people who know how you feel, again welcome :)

3. jisatsu

jisatsu Member

Hello, Petal!

I am glad that I was welcomed. I am also glad that I will meet people with similar problems. ;)

4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome to SF, I hope you find the help and support you need here

Take care

Rich

5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Jisatsu

:freehug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you many here will understand and not judge ok hugs

7. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Hey jisatsu,

Welcome to SF.:hug1:

It's unfortunate when someone has to deal with illnesses like BPD and social anxiety. You survived multiple attempts. So you must be a very strong person, who can cope with illnesses and attempts. I really feel sad for you because of what you have been through in your life. I know only you can fully understand the degree of your pain. Take care. You are surely not alone. People here are there to listen to you because most of us have been in a similar environment as you are.

So keep posting. We understand you and are here for you.

I hope you feel comfortable here and express yourself even more.

Remember "Pain is Temporary"

Bye..

8. Pizza

Pizza Member

Welcome mate, I am diagnosed with BPD and a fear kind of disorder, still investigating PTSS. I feel sad for the shit the past must've gave you, and I wish you all strength and luck possible.

I don't know if you care, but I'll pray for you.

Welcome to SF!

Greetings, love and respect,
    Pizza

9. jisatsu

jisatsu Member

Hey, thank you so much for warm welcome! :)

10. Pizza

Pizza Member

No problem of course mate, I really hope you'll find some support and wisdom here.

Good luck, in life,

Love and respect,
    Pizza

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.