Hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Empoisonner, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Empoisonner

Empoisonner Member

Well. Let's see how this goes.

Hi. I have a a strong distaste for people, but I was fairly certain there wasn't a forum for the homicidal-suicidal nihilistic types. but I have a feeling this place will understand well enough.

I am kind of a blunt dick with no impulse control most of the time, so if you can keep an eye on me before things get out of hand, that'll be swell.

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

You know, there is probably such a forum, but casual Googling won't uncover it. You have to know a key search for it, and be invited to get on. Meanwhile, I hope you feel welcome here. You deserve the best in life.

:butterfly4:

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Veninx

:freehug:

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and keep posting for support here.

5. Empoisonner

Empoisonner Member

Thanks you guys, I thought I would end up getting ousted due to my hostile nature... but it seems not so far!

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I appreciate your honesty and the fact you ask to be kept in check to prevent things from getting out of hand. That speaks volumes. I hope we are able to help you find support. Take care and I hope to see you around the forum.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, sure we will let you know if any line is being crossed, I am impressed with the fact you said that. You can count on us :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.