Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by My Choice, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Choice

My Choice Member

Hey. I have joined because I'm a teen who wants to die. I see no alternative that I would like. I went through a crisis last year, and when I told my parents, I couldn't stand to see them hurt, so I can't even tell them about it. I don't want independence, and I don't want to be an adult. I want to either die or go back to being ten forever. What should I do?

2. Lingva

Lingva Member

What makes you want to die? You are so young. You have a whole life waiting for you....

You couldn't stand to see your parents hurt, you say. What about if you die?? :( Can you imagine what a tragedy it would be for them?

3. My Choice

My Choice Member

What I said is that I can't stand to see them hurt. If I kill myself, I'll be dead, so I don't have to live with the pain and guilt. I'm scared to walk in my neighborhood and cross streets alone. Heck, lately I've been afraid to walk in my own driveway! I get dizzy, like I'm going to lose my balance, and panic. This started happening a week ago. My parents know I have a problem, but they don't know how serious it is. I overheard my dad say to my mom that if I'm still like this in five years, then they'll worry about it. Well, five years may be too late.

4. Lingva

Lingva Member

Do you get any professional help? It sounds like you really need that. :( <3

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well if you are going to school then you can talk to councilor there and get some support to help you ok. You don't have to struggle with this alone.

6. My Choice

My Choice Member

Thanks. Love the quote; I learned about Emmerson in history class. Anyway, I am already feeling better than when I joined. I keep having highs and lows. My problem is that I have anxiety, and the depression is a side effect. I wish I didn't panic so much.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello, welcome to SF. I'm glad that being here is already helping you a bit. :) I know how it feels to want to stay young forever. I am older than you and I wish time would stop and I could go back to being young again. You should tell your parents how you're feeling, even if you think it will hurt them. The alternative of killing yourself will hurt them even more, even if you think it will free you of pain and guilt.

8. My Choice

My Choice Member

Thanks, everyone. Anyway, I had a strange dream last night. My parents told me that girls in my town were being killed around their sixteenth birthdays, and my mom said she saw our next-door neighbor doing it to one of my friends. I don't know this guy, and as far as I know, he doesn't murder people in real life. Anyway, since my sixteenth birthday is approaching, I had another reason to be afraid to go outside. I realized in that dream that, though I was feeling suicidal yesterday, I did not want this man to kill me. I think that's a good thing, but the dream was really weird.

9. jsnolea12

jsnolea12 Member

Welcome to SF :)

10. My Choice

My Choice Member

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.