Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by psguy1954, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psguy1954

psguy1954 New Member

Hi,
    Psguy here. Not very good at this. At times, I just seemed overwhelmed. I don't know where to turn. The only thing that keeps me going is my job. I like it and enjoy the interaction. I don't have close friends, that is somewhat by choice. I just at times want to check out and for it to be over with. This emotional roller coaster is getting old and very tired. Just want a place to talk and to vent.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome :) What is it that overwhelms you? Glad you have a job that you like though, that is a plus. I think I understand what you mean by when you say you don't have close friends by choice, do you mean you push people away because you don't want the attachment and closeness. I have very few friends but I guess the ones I do have I know I can count on and trust. Well you have found a place to talk and vent so hopefully that might help you! Wish you the very best of luck.

Kind regards,Petal.

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome, you chose a good place to vent, people are understanding and forthcoming here

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please keep posting for care and support.

5. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

1. overwhelmed. -check!
    2. I don't know where to turn. check!
    3. The only thing that keeps me going is my job. - I'm unemployed, so glad you are working.
    4. I don't have close friends, that is somewhat by choice. - Double Check..
    5. I just at times want to check out and for it to be over with. - you're not alone, and you won't be on the forum either
    6. This emotional roller coaster is getting old and very tired - WORD!

Welcome, and we are always here for you, no matter what. Vent away...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.