Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 28, overweight,not working, living with my parents, have a diagnoses f 29 and I dont see one f....ing light spot in my life. Tonight I was thinking wether I should kill myself with <Mod Edit: Abacus21-methods>? Unfortunatelly (or not) I dont have either of them. <Mod Edit: Abacus21-methods> myself is noooo away for me. <Mod Edit: Abacus21-methods> I will sleep on this decision but... The one "person" who would miss me the most is probably my dog... and... well...my parents...maybe.
Thats me.
And my English is not so good so...

Last edited by a moderator:

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

This site is pro-life which means no methods, which is why I've edited your post.
You can stick around and tell us why you're feeling like this though :) - it may help you :hug:

Take care, hope to see you around the forum

Joe

BrokenPieces

i hope you stick around, and talk to us... we are a great supportive community, that will help and be there for you...

Hope to see you around,

Love BP

jane doe

welcome to the forum. here you´ll find the support you are looking for so doon´t hesitate in pm me at any time. take care and i hope to see you around:)

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. I hope you give us a chance to offer you some support. I wish for you to stay safe and make it through this terrible time. Maybe find a new direction. Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00