Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tyrionsterphens, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyrionsterphens

tyrionsterphens New Member

I really am having a tough time at the moment. I am not in own place and am barely hanging on to my job by a thread. Its getting harder and harder to get up each day. Everyday I am more sad, pessimistic, and dejected. And on some days (if I'm lucky) just numb. I don't believe I could commit suicide but I can't imagine going on this way much longer. What does that amount to if not suicide? I am so very lonely. So tired. So disappointed when I wake up and realize that sleeping allthe day away is not an option. I am terrified that this is as good as it gets. That I've wasted the best years of my life and that its all downhill from here. I know thats my depression talking but it doesn't make those thoughts any less real. Hopefully I can help someone while I'm here. Hello.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi, and welcome. I hope you find help and support here.
  3. SilentLegend

SilentLegend Member

I feel the same except that it's school, I hope you can find some support.
    Hang in there, good luck.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i do hope you can talk to someone about how you are feeling Does your work place have means to talk to a therapist or councilor
    Keep talking to us ok it does help to talk here you realize you are not so alone then hugs
  5. cy_cy

cy_cy New Member

Hi, same here... Hope you'll find the support that you need. Hope we all will.
    Good luck
  6. tyrionsterphens

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the well wishes:)
  7. tyrionsterphens

I think there is a program for employees and I meant to ask earlier but now I'm not sure if I'm fired,lol. I have been so lost in my head lately that I literally forgot to ask.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.