Hello !

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mistymonday, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistymonday

Mistymonday New Member

Hey there! I just found this site. First time I tried to attemp suicide was at 2008, by cutting my wrists. at the years 2013-2014 ive been trying to attempt suicide 3 times. My last attempt was at august. I heard later that my friend killed herself at the same month, only an week earlier than I did. I was recently couple days at the mental hospital ,forced to be there, but they had to let me leave there because there wasn any reason to keep me there against my will. So still here, wondering, seeking something to hold on and stay here. Im very depressed and have hard times going on, still theres something that makes me feel wanna try. I hope this site could be supportive to me, when im finding my strength and path out of all this misery that keeps depressing me and putting me too down. i know suicidal thoughts may follow me for the rest of my life, but I wanna choose life no matter what experiences, feelings or thoughts migh come on my way. Thank you for reading this and this site is awesome, im so happy I found this forum! Hoping to meet some new people too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope too you keep reaching out here ok I am sorry for the loss of your friend but we will support you as much as we can here hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.