hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lorne, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorne

Lorne New Member

Hi everyone,
    I came to this forum because a month ago I tried to kill myself with an OD. My friend gave me CPR and revived me so here I am.
    I am a 31 year old woman who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and panic disorder. I am no longer on any medication because I can't bring myself to go to a doctor again and since losing my job I can no longer afford it anyway.
    All I know is I don't want another 31 years of feeling this way.
    Thanks for listening.

2. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

<<hugs>>>
    So sorry

3. Somebody

Somebody Member

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." these words may seem arbitrary, dull, out of reach and out of sight. I don't know much about your struggles, but i do however, recognize you as a winner. You took a huge blow, and got up! That's something NOBODY can take away! Your strength has been tested, and you madame, took the hit life gave you, the hit that nearly knocked you out, and got back up! DO NOT think that since you were rescued, you are weak! I'm not talking about that incident! No, i'm talking about the fact that you're here, now, stepping out of your corner and started fighting it by sharing your stories! You are amazing, an inspiration to whomever has ever felt the same way.. Keep fighting, prove that you've got more to give!:D

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Dealing with what you have is hard but you need to on one day at a time. Keep posting here as the community here are understanding and will support through this tough period of your life.

5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

6. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

welcome <3 glad they saved you.

7. zebedee72

zebedee72 Member

Hi Lorne

Go get help - it worked before and will work again.

You deserve more than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.