Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dioviazalia, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dioviazalia

dioviazalia New Member

hi, my name is Diovi and i'm 19 years old. i'm new in this forum and i dont know what to do. i dont know if i should be very open here or not. i tried to tell my closest friends about my problems but i couldn't. i keep seeing their judging eyes every time i tried to tell them. and i cant afford a shrink so i chose to use this forum so i can at least tell my problems without facing anyone. i really need some help. some people may think that my problems are not that big of a deal, but they are big deals for me and i cant stand it. i feel so alone, i have been hiding my problems for a long time and my head feels like its gonna explode.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Diovi and welcome to the forum. Here we understand and its best not to compare problems 'cos it just does not help and everyone sees things differently. Feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you are going through.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello Diovi, welcome to the site. This is a good place to discuss your issues without facing judgment and rejection. I am sorry you are going through so much, but hope that posting here will be helpful to you.
  4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard. Feel free to post here what's bothering you.
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum.myou are among a supportive community and it will help you get through this tough period of your life. Be strong and let the healing process start today.
  7. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

A very welcome to SF, Diovi. I hope you will find it to be a place of healing for you. Like Petal says, it does not help to compare problems. We all hurt and are trying to feel better. I'm sad to hear you can not afford a therapist but you can still get a lot of help from talking to people hear and listening to their stories. Although I have only been a member for a relatively short period of time, I have noticed that many people, of all backgrounds and ages with similar stories to my own It helps to know I am not alone. Also, you can open up and talk about your issues as much or as little as you want. I think the anonymity does help a lot of people open up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.