Discussion in 'Welcome' started by expendableem, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expendableem

expendableem Member

I already feel awkward. Well, it's no different than how I normally feel, I suppose. Anyways, my name is Em, or at least that's what I prefer to be called. I've tried a few forums in the past and actually have found them to be quite helpful. Of course, that was a few years ago, before I realized there wasn't really any hope for me. Honestly, this is just a last attempt at getting better a few years too late. Might as well try, the worst that can happen doesn't scare me anymore.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Em, welcome to SF. I hope you find sf supportive and friendly, feel free to tell us more about yourself.
  3. expendableem

expendableem Member

Hi, Petal, thanks for the welcome c: I'm afraid I'm not a particularly interesting fellow; I'm not sure there's really much to say about me x)
  4. Hi Em, I'm David.
    Welcome to SF.
    What made you think about coming here?
  5. expendableem

expendableem Member

I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts for many years now and honestly I'm just really lonely. I have people I could talk to but I either worry about upsetting or worrying them far too much to say anything or they just don't understand. And I wouldn't want them to experience this and get it so that's for the best anyways.
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have joined a supportive group.
  7. expendableem

expendableem Member

Thanks for the welcome c:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.