Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jarrah, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarrah

jarrah Member

my names Jack. I'm here because I'm very alone with how I'm thinking and feeling right now.

I love the world. I have loving parents, loving siblings, a nephew I adore.
  2. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF, Jack. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now and hope we can help you. It's good to hear you have such strong support system with your family - are they not able to help? Please write more about what's going on with you, if you feel up to it - people here are very understanding and caring.
  3. jarrah

jarrah Member

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I would like to write about whats going on but i can't get my thoughts together. I'm really stuck at the moment but I'll try again later. To be honest I don't know if I can do this, I'm finding it hard.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  4. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Yeah, I sometimes have problems getting my thoughts together, too, when I'm down. Take your time - we're here.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello welcome to the forum. Please take care and be safe.
  6. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello Jack, welcome to the forum :hug:

Take your time writing out your thoughts, we will be here to listen when you are ready
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jack, welcome to SF :)
  8. bubblybeth

bubblybeth New Member

Hi jack. Im exactly in same position as urself. In a very dark lonely place at the minute.. Feel free to chat to me mabey we can help each other . U dont have to be alone. Nobody does :-(
  9. jarrah

jarrah Member

Hi - Thanks for all the welcomes, it was really nice to come home and find them.

I'm having a difficult time at the moment, I'm very depressed and I feel really uncomfortable. All my thoughts and feelings want it to happen but I keep returning to images of my family after. I feel conflicted about being on this forum because there is this heavy pressure all through me not to be, I feel really removed from where everyone and everything else is.

I've sought help before because I want to be responsible, for myself and my family, but nothing ever helps and this time it's worse than usual. I can't reach out to them, I love them but I've never been able to. They're giving me space because I usually ride it out at home alone for a few weeks and see them again when it passes. I keep thinking about how I'd like to ask their permission. It's surreal because everyone is acting so nice to me, but no one says anything. I feel stupid because I'm so awkward and uncomfortable. I feel like everyone knows what I'm thinking and they're trying to make it a pleasant time for me, and it's wrong for me to bring it up because it will ruin everything, like a surprise party. It's like they're waiting for me to go or saying it's OK, it's really strange. I know it can't be true, but it feels true and that makes me sad right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.