Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bryn70, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryn70

Bryn70 Member

Difficult to know how to introduce oneself to a group of people who are obviously hurting and many of whom will have greater reason than I. It's hard enough to admit to myself just how badly I feel especially when analysed rationally (if I'm still capable of that) my problems seem so trivial, never mind telling the world just how worthless I know myself to be.

I don't know what to expect from joining this forum but it can't hurt, can it?

B.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Bryn! Welcome to the forum! We also have a chat room here. I joined here in 2007 and I have found this site extremely helpful and supportive and one thing I never do is compare issues because everyone reacts differently to different situations, don't ever think your problems ''aren't enough'' to be here, we are all in this together, I hope you enjoy your stay here and hope we can help in any way :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. Bryn70

Bryn70 Member

Thank you for replying, Petal, means a lot. I hope I can pick myself up and turn things around.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't worthless, and it's not good to compare your issues to others. Yes, others may be going through more than you, but that doesn't mean your feelings are not important. Welcome and hope this site will be helpful to you :)

5. Bryn70

Bryn70 Member

Thank you for the welcome. It helps already just knowing that there's a place like this and a group of people who want to help others while trying to cope with their own pain.

B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.