Hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by hide, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hide

hide Member

Hello everyone , I'm new here , I have 27 years and my English is not very good , I speak Eng , anyway , although I have no suicidal tendencies , I hope to read who want to be read, and if possible .
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF. We have lots of people from all over the world and lots that English is a second language so no worries. Just answer posts or share your thoughts in a new thread as you like :)
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hugs: I think you're very brave to open up to us and talk about your feelings, I hope we can help you in some way :hugs:
  4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello and welcome :hug: Don't worry about your English, a close friend of mine on this forum spoke English as a second language. Hope you can find the support you are looking for and make some kind friends in the process :)
  5. hide

hide Member

Thank you very much , actually I do not seek support for a couple of years left my depression and stepped forward , my passage through this forum is to find someone to listen , or just know the life of other people who want to be heard
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.