Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Johanes, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johanes

Johanes New Member

Hello, I'm new here, I'm not sure how to start. My partner finished our relationship last month, I've been out of work for 2 years. I've been searching and trying for work. I miss my love, she was everything. I just feel that I am lost. Lost the battle. I know it sounds selfish against other people's issues.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is really hard when are alone after a long relationship. Add in trying to find decent employment and find a sense of worth and reason to be around I understand why you would be down. Is a very familiar situation to many and I am very sorry have found yourself in it. I hope you spend some time here to get some support and perspective while trying to work through this period.

Welcome to SF , I am glad you found us.

3. Jabez

Jabez Well-Known Member

Welcome, Johanes
    I'm sorry you are feeling lost and so sad.
    Please don't feel like your problems aren't as important as other people's. It's not the problem that matters but how you are coping with it - and so if you are struggling you deserve support and a space to talk as much as anyone else here.
    Hope you find lots of support here - I'm sure you will, it's a very friendly site :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Johanes and welcome to the forum, I am sorry you struggling so much and hope we can help lessen your pain. Talk about it and keep talking, it might help :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad to see you reaching out here Johanes you are NOT alone now ok keep reaching out to us here talk in chat hold out here for awhile it helps to know you do not have to fight the sadness alone

6. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Johanes, welcome to SF! I hope you can find some support and friendship here :)

7. Johanes

Johanes New Member

Thank you all, your kindness please do believe me there are tears in my eyes as I write this
    it just falls apart so quickly, work, been temping to keep things for us, lost my grandmother in August and then the breakup. Try so hard to protect what mattered, she always came first.
    Just feel so heavy in my heart and in my stomache.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. What you posted doesn't sound selfish at all; I hope you find some support here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.