Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by epjoy0822, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epjoy0822

epjoy0822 New Member

I have been dealing with suicidal thoughts off and on for some time now. Much of it is related to job stress. So often I feel like I do so many things wrong, and I am just trying to make it through the day. Often I just wish I could start over and take a different path in life, but that seems like an impossibility. I have failed so miserably and so often...I wish I could just get off this ride.

2. ToLaughAgainSomeDay

ToLaughAgainSomeDay SF Supporter

Hello and welcome. I haven't been here very long but this forum has helped me cope and quell some stress already. It's nice to see I'm not alone and I hope it can help you, too. I've learned quickly that this place is full of people who care, so don't be afraid to come here for help or to vent.

3. epjoy0822

epjoy0822 New Member

I hope so, too. It would be nice to meet others who share my struggles.

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi epjoy, Like ToLaughAgainSomeday said we are friendly, I have been dealing with depression for over 25 years so I have an Idea where you are coming from, I am familiar with it on a first name basis, I have suffered and dealt with low self esteem too! I have been here a year today on paper but i have only been here for 4 actual months, I would like to welcome you here and repeating what he said we all do care make yourself at ease if you can read some of the Forums an try talking to some people, We have a chat room and a new game room, If you ever need help, there is someone here 24- 7 you will find how much we really do care!
    I am around mostly during the day but you should be able to find someone any time! I wish you the best, I do hope to see you around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.