Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Artinnio, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artinnio

Artinnio Member

Hello, I am Lukemason, I am 20 years old and from England. I have suffered depression since I was 15 and anxiety for as long as I can remember. I've come here because I have no one else to talk to.
    Yeah... I don't know what else to say really

2 people like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. Depression I have been cleared off (thanks to a combination of meds and therapy) and I still suffer with anxiety. I am glad you joined here because we understand we can share experiences. Don't worry about not knowing what to say as we are a friendly bunch! I am glad you found us. Are you seeing a doctor or therapist? Would you try to?

3. Artinnio

Artinnio Member

I am waiting on a referral to a councillor, I tried the richmond fellowship, but they discontinued phone calls
    I quit the antidepressants too. The first set did nothing, second increased my suicidal tendencies and the most recent set made me gain 3 stone

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It can take quite some time to find an anti depressant that suits you, took me almost 8 years. I hope you informed your doctor about quitting the medications! I hope you get the referral soon and you can get the ball rolling. No one should suffer in this way :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.