Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDove

Hello , I am new here and the truth is that I was very hesitant about joining SF because I am afraid of being rejected or ignored but I really needed to talk about the things I've gone through the past 7 months. I suffer from depression and anxiety . My mother has depression too and she emotionally abuses me . Her words really hurt my feelings. I cry every night and I cut myself .Most of my friends abandoned me and didn't even tell me why , right now I only have one friend but she doesn't care about me . when I tried to talk to her she simply told me to visit a psychiatrist and left . When that happened I felt that I was completely alone and tried to kill myself , but I failed (obviously ) . I am hopeless and constantly thinking that my family and all the people around me would be better off without me .

Please forgive me if I made any mistakes , I am not a native speaker

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi BlackDove and welcome to the forums,

Your English is perfect,don't worry :) I am sorry you have had such a rough 7 months and continuing, I am glad you joined here because the folks here really do care, we're a friendly bunch and support each other through no matter what. I am sorry your friend treated you the way she did, maybe she just didn't know what to say? I hope you see a professional about these thoughts as professional help such as seeing a psychiatrist and therapist is what you need to deal with these dark thoughts. I welcome you with open arms and you are always welcome to private message me, again welcome to SF. I hope you find this community supportive and helpful! (hugs)

~petal

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to the forum. I am sorry you have had to go through so much, but you certaintly won't be rejected here. Your English is just fine, don't even worry about that :) Feel free to post and talk to us at any time.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey BlackDove, welcome to SF! You said you're not a native speaker, where are you from? Nice to have you here, hope to see you around the forums and in chat.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
No problem! I need to come to Greece one day. Lot of history. I'm from UK, England more specifically. It's cold and miserable here today, how is it for you in Greece?

BlackDove

I love England ! I actually want to move there when I grow up( I am 16 now ) . Here the weather is always hot and sunny , even in Christmas!

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That's cool! Anything here you are coming for, or just the wonderful British people? :p That must be nice haha, here is the opposite.

BlackDove

I think that England is a very beautiful country and the people must be nice too :D to be honest I want to move mostly because of the economical crisis here . Things are getting worse and a lot of people I know have already moved or are considering to do so .

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Blackdove, you are young and please remember that the ones who understand you are the ones who suffer like you everyday. We really care about you as you can see from the posts of other members. Keep talking to us and we will reply to keep you positive.

You are ambitious and you emigrate to the country in the near future, if you believe in yourself. I am not trying to upset but really trying make sure you understand we really care for YOU. Please keep posting here as it does help you.

BlackDove

Thank you very much for your response Unknown_11 . I see that you guys really care and support each other and it's amazing . I am trying hard to be positive and think about the future. I will surely keep posting here , I'm glad to be around people who understand me.

You are a fine person. This may seem overly used, though trust me, from the very way you type out your message, I can tell.

A shame to see someone go through so much. I will not tell you to stay positive (though there is nothing wrong with saying that), as I realize how difficult that is.

Live.

- Lambda

BlackDove

Thank you Proffesor Lambda for your encouraging words , you are very kind :) sorry for taking me so long to reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00