Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tiko, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiko

Tiko New Member

Hello I never have any idea what to put in these introduction threads.

A little about me? I'm 28 have bi polar Manic depression. I live alone but have a carer who comes and visits me twice a week.

Back story? I had a good childhood my parents gave me everything they could God bless my father for working all the hours that he could to Make sure me and my brother had the things we needed ( I mess him dearly). My depression all started after being sexually assaulted when I was 19 By an abusive boyfriend. I tried my best to swallow down my feelings until one day I had a mental breakdown at work.

Currently I'm out of employment but I volunteer 3 days week from 9 till 3:30 at a charity that fixes computers.

As I said I'm no good at these introduction messages.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome Tiko. I'm sorry for what you went through, I hope you can find support here. Your introduction was fine :) - it's nice to meet you, I'm Bob.
    2 people like this.
  3. Tiko

Tiko New Member

2 people like this.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hi Tiko, I am glad you found us here. Is always nice to have a place to go where can talk about the things that tend to end the normal every day conversations and it is nice here to have new faces and experiences coming every day to remind us that we are not alone as well. I hope you find the ability to talk about things that bother you helpful :)
  5. etnevel.asok

etnevel.asok Member

Hi Tiko. Was a nice introduction. Briefly you said everything what we should know from start... Hopefully talking about your "pain" will help healing your soul. If you wanna chat let me know any time ! I'm not english but hopefully we 'll understand each other !
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. Lol I never know what to put in introduction threads either.
    2 people like this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to SF. I am glad you joined here, it's a very supportive community! I'm so sorry for what you have been through, hopefully we can help to ease your pain :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.