hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by drunkpanda, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunkpanda

drunkpanda Member

Hey,

I am new here and thought i shortly introduce myself. At first, I just want to say how glad I am that i found this place and i hope I can meet nice people here :).

So, I am 18 years "old" and I am from germany (sorry for my bad english, I try my best).
    I am diagnosed with depression,social anxiety,ptsd and maybe alcohol addiction.
    If I am feeling better, i like to go for a walk, alone or with my dog. I also like to play computer games or chat. Sometimes I write or draw, but I am not good..just doing that for "myself". I get very angry at me sometimes when I draw and its not like i wished so..i dont do that very often.

Yeah..I guess thats all for now. Oh..one important thing: BEER!...joke, heh.

I wish you all a good day!

Greetings
    Panda

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi Panda, welcome to the forum!

I hope you find this forum helpful and get to know some lovely people!

I'm sorry to hear what you struggle with, but it's positive to hear you've got some healthy coping mechanisms. Keep those up!

Take care of yourself! And you're always welcome to write me if you ever need a talk.

(btw, no worries about your English!)

drunkpanda and Nithin Adarsh like this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Panda,
    Welcome to the forum.
    There's a chat room, feel free to pop in and say hi.
    It doesn't matter if your drawing and writing isn't good, just keep expressing yourself.
    Don't worry about your English, it's fine.

drunkpanda likes this.
  4. James5706

James5706 SF Supporter

Hello Panda.
    I too am glad you found this site, as it can be a really good outlet for your "Issues" Instead of more damaging ways.
    Typing about how you feel (If you wish to) on a "good" supportive forum, can be a great way of expressing how you feel in a safe way.
    And you can get helpful replies to...
    James.
    PS. Your English is great. Even better that some "English" people I know! :)

drunkpanda likes this.
  5. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

hey welcome to sf I'm aimee feel free to pm me anytime if u need support we are all a really friendly bunch here

drunkpanda likes this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya and welcome to SF, I am glad you found SF. You mentioned you like to chat, well you are in luck we have a chatroom here (bottom right on the forum), hope sf helps you and you feel at home here.

drunkpanda likes this.
  7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are important and never forget that. We all struggle in one way or another but life us important. Be strong my friend.

drunkpanda likes this.
  8. drunkpanda

drunkpanda Member

Thanks to you all for the nice replys :)

9. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Guten Tag Panda. Und welkomen zu dieses forum. Ich wohne in USA. Aber wohnt in Germany wann ein Kindt. See you english is MUCH better then my German. Do don't worry about it. My dad was in the army and we lived in Goeppingen for about 3 years. Late 50's, early 60's. Sounds like you have some obstacles to overcome. But you can do it. And the people here will support you. Its a great site. Glad you found us. Wish you didn't need us.

drunkpanda likes this.
  10. drunkpanda

drunkpanda Member

Hello SillyOldBear, (yay, another Bear :p)
    Your german is fine! And german is not easy. Thank you so much, I am thankful for being able to be here!

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi, and welcome. Your English is perfectly fine. :)

drunkpanda likes this.
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello drunkpanda and welcome to SF :) Your English is good, better than my German, but I learned it a long time ago so I need to start practicing again :p You have found a safe place to open up and you can talk to us about anything at any time.

drunkpanda likes this.
  13. drunkpanda

drunkpanda Member

thank you!

14. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

TY Panda. Its the die, der, das, den, dem, ein, eine, einem, etc that drove me nuts in German. But I wish I'd kept it up.

drunkpanda likes this.
  15. drunkpanda

drunkpanda Member

Yeah can imagine that its very hard, I bet you can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.