hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Earn, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

hey everyone.id like to introduce my self to yall.im aaron i live in california usa.i see that alot of the members here are from other countries.so hopefully theres no miscomunication.

well the reason im here is my feince ive been with for 3 years just left me.and theres lots of other stuff also.i fell like im in a tunnel of depression looking out to everyone above.ive been this way sence i was a teen and everyone said it would get better which it hasent.i was on meds 5 different kinds and none worked.none of them solved the problem.i dont have my own pc yet but hoping to get sum money for some.im staying in a motel trying to save up for a place but money is very thight.

latly ive been drinking my pain away i know its not good but oh well.being alone is the worst.i need som1 sombody.i only got myself and im not exactly a optamist.hopfully i can find some relief here or i dont know whats going to happen.most likely death will

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. While there are people from all over the world here, we rarely have any problems with communication. Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for introducing yourself to us. My PM box is open if you need someone to talk with and so are many others. Settle in and make yourself comfortable. Take care. :hug:

3. BeenThere

BeenThere Guest

Welcome to SF :) Please feel free to talk to any of us...we are here for you in your time of need.

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hi and :welcome: at SuicideForum, Aaron.

We indeed have people from all over the world on SF, but like Gentlelady said, we barely have any communication problems :smile:

If you ever need a private talk, feel free to drop me a pm :wink:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey Aaron

Welcome to SF

I hope you find some support here

Take care

Vikki x

6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

welcome aaron!!
    here we all try to help each other and i know you´ll find here the support you are looking for. i hope to see ya around;) I know you are in hard times and if you ever need to talk, just let me know. i´m always around. Thank you for introduce yourself, you´ll find a lot of people here who will share their experiences with you and you can do the same if you want. this place is full of understanding and caring people so feel free to talk about anything. once again Welcome

(by the way, i´m from argentina i´m sorry if sometimes i don´t write propperly;)) well remember, feel free to pm me at any time. Take care and be safe!;)

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: Aaron to sf. this is a great place to both receive and offer support. so feel free anytime to share. i can relate to living in a motel. i did for 15mon. with me, my then husband, our two kids and my dog. it was a tight fit and honestly sometimes days i'd like to forget. but i am certainly willing if you need some support to be here for you so please feel free to pm me anytime you need an ear and i will get back to you as soon as i can. please take care and i look forward to seeing you around the forum.

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to the forum :)

Glad to have you with us, and hope to see you around the place! :)

Take care,

Joe

9. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!!:smile: I hope we can help you cope with anything you're having problems with. We're good listeners.

love and hugs,

least

10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi Aaron and welcome to the forum.

TDM

11. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum hun!!!

Love BP

12. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni