1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lightning05, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

I'm new here, kind of posting things all over the place and just hoping to talk to other people who feel majorly depressed and suicidal. I have been crying non-stop for 3 days, constant thoughts of hurting myself over and over. I didn't drive yesterday because I knew I'd most likely <mod edit - method> I don't want to do anything, but it seems as though it is the only option because I am in overwhelming emotional pain. I have been battling this depression/suicidal ideation for years now and it is exhausting and tiring. I wrote everything in more detail in the My Story section. Maybe all I need to do is just keep writing here, it is helping knowing that I am not alone. Loneliness is a constant theme in my life. I want to be free from this hurt.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum @lightning05 *hugs* I hope that posting on here helps you.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

*hugs* you are not alone by a long shot. Here we understand that inner anguish you are feeling and I hope this website helps you and gets you further in life best of luck *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.