Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lightning05, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

I'm new here, kind of posting things all over the place and just hoping to talk to other people who feel majorly depressed and suicidal. I have been crying non-stop for 3 days, constant thoughts of hurting myself over and over. I didn't drive yesterday because I knew I'd most likely <mod edit - method> I don't want to do anything, but it seems as though it is the only option because I am in overwhelming emotional pain. I have been battling this depression/suicidal ideation for years now and it is exhausting and tiring. I wrote everything in more detail in the My Story section. Maybe all I need to do is just keep writing here, it is helping knowing that I am not alone. Loneliness is a constant theme in my life. I want to be free from this hurt.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum @lightning05 *hugs* I hope that posting on here helps you.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* you are not alone by a long shot. Here we understand that inner anguish you are feeling and I hope this website helps you and gets you further in life best of luck *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.