Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kid B, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

I just found SF today and really glad I did. So far I have chatted with some members in a chat room, posted a birthday message for Freya, looked around the forum and think it could be a place that will help me from going over the edge. I am 53, I live in the UK in supported living, I have high-functioning autism, I love all kinds of music and animals, if anyone would like to help me settle in and ask some questions I am okay to reply, this morning things were very black that made me search for online help and so I found SF.

Yours, Graham.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum Graham.

You can post your story in the my story section if you want to.

Kid B likes this.
  3. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hiya Graham, welcome to SF. I am 51 and also in the UK, the cold, wet part where its always windy! I also love music as it keeps the voice away, troublesome little horror that he/she is.

I am a suicidal depressive, which is a fairly recent development and Iam also new here and like what I have found so far.

Kid B likes this.
  4. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

I typed some words just then and it said "you are not allowed to post links in messages" which was weird because there weren't any, only words.

5. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

I was replying to SK and RCG and said I was just using my name as I am myself, I did think about usernames like Kid B instead of Kid A (Radiohead), I do want to do my story and timeline like my life in five minutes and so going to write it down as a draft first and try to keep it as short as possible.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there @Graham and welcome to the forum. It's nice to meet you and I hope you benefit from talking to us here. Sorry to hear about your illness, we will support you the best we can :)