Discussion in 'Welcome' started by RestoringHope, Sep 30, 2016.

1. RestoringHope

RestoringHope Member

just wanted to say hi to everyone, i am new here and hope with your support can restore my hope in life. this is short, but im kinda shy about talking right now.
  2. Feinmharu

Feinmharu Tortured Mind

Welcome to SF. Take the time you need. And feel free to share your story. We are all here for you. Stay safe. And if you ever need someone to talk to don't be afraid. Okay? We all have our difficult times. Most of us are going through them even now.. But we are always willing to lend an ear or a shoulder.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I appreciate you are shy and hurting a lot. We are a PRO-LIFE site and care for anyone hurting in the world. We support each other in our own way. When you are ready, please tell us your story. Please use the chat rooms to talk to others on this forum. If you feel hurt by anyone, please yes use the report function.

Keep posting. Life is important and that includes YOU.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome to the forum. Don't worry about being shy, open up when you are able to. We are here to listen and help.
  5. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Welcome :) It feels really good to open up, you're safe here because it's anonymous. Hope you can do it.
  6. RestoringHope

RestoringHope Member

easiest and fastest way for me to talk about it is, i loved someone, they took their life 8 years ago, i have not been the same since. i want to join them, i am alone in the world

WALLY GASKIN Well-Known Member

Hey RestoringHope,I am very sorry for your loss.Loss my wife,mom,and dad two years ago,and yes I can say things will never be the same.Life is hard,but its even harder when you are alone.I too am alone,and its scary and depressing.Having someone can make the difference between life and death for most of us.Finding the right person is like a needle in a hay stack.I wish I knew what to tell you.I dont even know myself.I will say that you made the right choice coming to SF.SF can help,and it can also take your mind off your problems.It also reminds me that other people have problems too.Feel free to talk,and may the force be with you....
  8. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.
  9. RestoringHope

RestoringHope Member

should i start a new thread elsewhere to tell some of my story?