1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by blackhole, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackhole

blackhole Guest

I suppose its about time i introduced myself...im 16 and i dance 13-16 hours a week. Im really not going to say much and in due time i will certainly let you all know who i am as a person but for now i prefer to remain in the background. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

It's perfectly fine that you choose to remain in the background :)

I'm 16 too, by the way :)

Take care, and hope to see you around :)

Joe

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Blackhole!:smile: Speak of what you want when you want - we're patient and will still be here when you feel like talking!:smile:

least

4. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!​

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!! :arms:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF blackhole. It is okay if you are not comfortable in sharing about yourself quite yet. When the time comes we will be ready to listen. Take care. :hug:

7. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

Greeting blackhole, and welcome to Suicide Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi here and welcome to the forum. One of my friends is a dancer too... she dances for about the same amount of time as you do. Hope to see you around. =)

TDM

9. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Welcome blackhole!

10. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and if you need anything you can PM me whenever.

11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get something out of the time you will be spending here If you'd ever like to talk, just PM me I am here anytime for you. And.. if you need nything just let me know, if I can't help I will find someone who can. Take care :hug: :hug:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2007
  12. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome hun!!!!

Love BP

13. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome. whenever you need to talk you can let us know, whe won´t make you say anything you don´t want, as we eon´t judge you for any reason. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.