Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fixture, Mar 7, 2018.

1. fixture

fixture New Member

Today has been worse than usual, so I decided to join this forum. I'm not very good at talking about how I am feeling or just emotions in general. It's just how I was raised I guess. I just feel like my problems could be so much worse, but I still get sad and worn out when I think about them and have to deal with them. I guess I hope that this helps me to be able to deal with my emotions and feelings better and that I can help support other people who feel like this too.
    Paisley likes this.
  2. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

Hi, @fixture! First of all: cute avatar!
    You are welcome to our family. You can open your heart here. And your help and support will be very much appreciated.
    Petal likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum, I think I replied to another thread of yours a few moments ago, giving you a warm welcome and I hope you like it here and find SF friendly and supportive :)
    Alwayswrong likes this.
  4. Paisley

Paisley a pattern made of minty teardrops

Nice to meet you, fixture. See you around the forum.
  5. sleeplessnights

sleeplessnights Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, this is a good safe place with great people...
  6. walkerbait95

walkerbait95 SF Social Media Forum Pro SF Supporter

Heya, fixture. Interesting name. Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to try to sort out your feelings and maybe start talking some of them out. Maybe it's easier to write them down than verbalize them. Talking is a real good thing sometimes :) Keep posting. We're here for ya.
  7. Vance Dwight

Vance Dwight New Member

Hi there, I am newbie here.