• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been worse than usual, so I decided to join this forum. I'm not very good at talking about how I am feeling or just emotions in general. It's just how I was raised I guess. I just feel like my problems could be so much worse, but I still get sad and worn out when I think about them and have to deal with them. I guess I hope that this helps me to be able to deal with my emotions and feelings better and that I can help support other people who feel like this too.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum, I think I replied to another thread of yours a few moments ago, giving you a warm welcome and I hope you like it here and find SF friendly and supportive :)

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Heya, fixture. Interesting name. Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to try to sort out your feelings and maybe start talking some of them out. Maybe it's easier to write them down than verbalize them. Talking is a real good thing sometimes :) Keep posting. We're here for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00