1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bloodysunday, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodysunday

bloodysunday Well-Known Member

Looks like I can join in after all thanks to bunny.

Hello everyone, I am new here. been reading the forums for months now. I even registered a while ago. It's only now that I have been able to actually start typing here.

Last night was a really bad night for me, I really needed someone I could talk to. Unfortunately I couldn't type in, some sort of glitch I think with me.

2. deep

deep Well-Known Member

Hi bloody I only joint yesterday and have found so much peace already. Sorry you couldn't get on *hug*

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: here, hope you will find the support here you are looking for; this is a great place to be (were a friendly bunch of ppl)
    :hug:

4. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF! I'm looking forward to seeing you around. :smile: :hug:

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum :) :hug:

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Sunday!:smile: We're here to listen to you and support you any way we can.:smile:

least

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you can join us. I hope you are able to find someone to talk with now. :hug:

8. hey sunday. Welcome. I've only been here since feb but I tell ya, this place can really make a difference if you open up a bit. Or even just to know that there are people here who will listen to you and do all they can to help. I hope you find what you're looking for =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.