Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bloodysunday, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodysunday

bloodysunday Well-Known Member

Looks like I can join in after all thanks to bunny.

Hello everyone, I am new here. been reading the forums for months now. I even registered a while ago. It's only now that I have been able to actually start typing here.

Last night was a really bad night for me, I really needed someone I could talk to. Unfortunately I couldn't type in, some sort of glitch I think with me.
  2. deep

deep Well-Known Member

Hi bloody I only joint yesterday and have found so much peace already. Sorry you couldn't get on *hug*
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: here, hope you will find the support here you are looking for; this is a great place to be (were a friendly bunch of ppl)
  4. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF! I'm looking forward to seeing you around. :smile: :hug:
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum :) :hug:
  6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Sunday!:smile: We're here to listen to you and support you any way we can.:smile:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you can join us. I hope you are able to find someone to talk with now. :hug:
  8. hey sunday. Welcome. I've only been here since feb but I tell ya, this place can really make a difference if you open up a bit. Or even just to know that there are people here who will listen to you and do all they can to help. I hope you find what you're looking for =]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.