Discussion in 'Welcome' started by O Happy Dagger, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im a 17 year old guy, the people around me keep saying i have great potential and a bright future but i dont see myself living much longer.
    ive recently stopped drinking, i was a borderline alcoholic but the main problem was that i drank instead of dealing with my problems. I feel like i cant talk to my girlfriend, who i am deeply in love with, about my issues because she is going through a much worse time than me right now, seeing a psychologist hasnt helped at all and my parents have had their hearts broken enough times by me attempting and destroying my body with drugs. i feel helpless about my girlfriend
    and completely alone with my own problems.

sorry for the life story but the only thing i want is to be stronger for my girlfriend
    but recently i cant stop thinking about suicide as an easy option, thinking about it makes me feel like a selfish asshole which only makes things worse
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site :)

I hope that you find the help and support that you need here.

With regards to your problems, there is always something else to try that mgiht help you feel better. If the psychologist didn't work, then try someone else, or a different type of therapy, or meds, the options are endless.

Hang in there
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF.. if there's ever anything I can do for you let e know. :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. I am glad you shared with us about how you are feeling and the situation you are in. Don't give up on things. You have tried a few, but more options are out there. Hopefully you will find something that works for you. Please stay safe and take care. :hug:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.