Discussion in 'Welcome' started by becky82, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

My names becky and im living in Wales. Ive been having a really difficult time lately and have been finding it hard to cope with life. I found this forum and from the posts that I saw it seems like a really supportive environment. I thought i would join to see if it can somehow help me and also as somewhere where I might be able to help others in similar situations. Hope to get to know people here soon
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Becky and welcome to Sf, I'm pleased that you have found us and see us as a "supportive environment".
    Sorry you have been having a really difficult time lately, I hope you will find the help and support you seek here, I look forward to getting to know you.

Take care
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Hiya Becky! Sorry you had to come here but I'm glad to meet you! I hope this place can help you and I hope you can help others too! :)
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Becky. :welcome: to the forum. I hope you find us to be the supportive place I know we are. Thanks for introducing yourself and giving us the chance to know you. Take care. :hug:
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.. I'm looking forward to seeing you around, take care and know that you aren't alone. :hug:
  6. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for the welcome. Its good to know there are people around who can understand what im going through and who i can be me with and not have to pretend to be someone im not.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are very welcome becky. And yes you can be who you are with us. No pretense. :)
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Becky.

I hope to see you around the forum :smile:

Take care :hug:
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

Take care and hope to see you around :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.