Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cybrsk8r, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

My name is Eric. I've been having a hard time dealing with my Mom's passing. I also have a housing situation which is up in the air and that's not helping. I've been trying to decide on a peaceful way to go, if I make that decision. I've written the note. It's short and to the point. I tell my siblings that I love them and to take care of each other.

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Heya Eric, welcome to SF.
    I'm sorry to hear of your mums passing, though no one is the same, many people have been able to make it through the death of a loved one and i'm sure its possible for you to do the same.

If you ever need anything feel free to give me a yell

Take care,
    Ally _%

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Eric :hug:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Eric. I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing. Losing a loved one I think is one of the hardest things in this world to deal with. If you'd like a friend or even just need someone to talk to....please feel free to PM me anytime or add me to MSN or Yahoo, the contact details re in my profile if you wish to use them. Hang in there and try and take care hun, nice to see you at the forum. :hug:

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there Eric, and welcome to SF :)

I hope you get the support you're looking for here :)

Take care, and hope to see you around the forum :)

Joe

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am very sorry to hear about your mother. Losing a parent can be difficult at any age. Why is your housing situation up in the air? I hope things get settled for you. If the housing situation gets under control you will have the time and energy to deal with the other issues at hand. Please take care. Let us help where we can. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.