Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I think I registered here awhile because my email was already in the database. I don’t think I ever posted here but,

I’m Zach, 38. I’m married with an awesome 6 year old boy. I’m struggling with this whole corona thing because I’m a germphobe. I don’t know if I have good advice for anyone but I’m a great listener and I’m always here to talk to anyone that wants to vent or or chat. I love movies and radio.

I’m not that interesting 😂

Daphna

Ninja of light
Hello. I think I registered here awhile because my email was already in the database. I don’t think I ever posted here but,

I’m Zach, 38. I’m married with an awesome 6 year old boy. I’m struggling with this whole corona thing because I’m a germphobe. I don’t know if I have good advice for anyone but I’m a great listener and I’m always here to talk to anyone that wants to vent or or chat. I love movies and radio.

I’m not that interesting 😂
Hello, and welcome.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hello and nice to see you here. I think you will find this is a fine place both to listen and join in.

cots

Hi and welcome Zack. I have OCD and am a germaphobe as well so I can relate. Super wrinkly dry hands and dishydrosis flare ups but can't stop washing. Anyway hope to see you around!

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Zach, welcome to the forum. There is a dedicated sub forum on here for support for covid-19, posting there might help you and i'm glad you posted here, I hope being here help you feel less alone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00