Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name's Sally. I'm nearly 24 now and struggling really bad with diagnosis of psychosis and depression. I'm getting support from home treatment team, early intervention team and I'm on meds which seem to be doing nothing good for me. I feel really alone and like no one understands me and I'm feeling really suicidal and negative thoughts so I thought I'd come here see if it will help.

Nice to meet you all.

Sally.

Sad Elf

Hi Sally,

Welcome to the forum, this is a really good site and there are lots of people who can offer advice or just a good listening ear.

Not sure how long you have been on the meds, but it does take a while for them to start to work, probably about 4 weeks before you will notice a change.

Feel free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, but you will normally find someone who has a similar expierence.

Take care
Elf

emily91

hey sally!

I'm round about the same age as you (well, 24 exactly) and from the UK.

nice to meet you, and hope being on the forum proves a helpful experience

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome Sally. I hope you will join in here and this is a place where the members will understand.

Hello and welcome to SF Sally :)

I'm sorry that you're struggling so much.

I'd be happy to make some suggestions about treatment if you'd like, but it's also ok if you don't want suggestions.

Hugs

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey Sally, welcome to SF! You will definitely find others that you will be able to relate to here and you can find friends here, we're a good bunch :) You will find understanding and compassion and a helping hand here, it is lovely to meet you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00