Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, you can call me Lark. I've been struggling with life for several years, and it's great to find a forum full of people who can help.

Anyway, I enjoy drawing, comedy movies, and video games (though I'm pretty sure I have an addiction to them.)

My profile picture is of my cockatiel, Madame Waffles. She never fails to make me smile with her happy chirping. She loves getting head scritches too.

I struggle with depression, anxiety, ADHD, and Asperger syndrome, as well as a behavioral addiction to video games. I hope to find ways to cope with all this and maybe even make a few friends in the process.

Brân

i don't like me either
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey! Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you :) I'm sorry you're struggling with mental health, but you're definitely amongst friends here.

As well as the support forums for mental health issues, we have some forums for some of your interests too! I'd love to see your drawings, have a look at the Member's Artistic Creations in the 'Contributions' section (at the bottom).

You might like this thread in particular if you wanted to share any drawings :)
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/threads/drawing-a-day.144713/

Jane65

Hi Lark
I like to draw too although I would never be brave enough to share my pictures!
I've recently taken up a new drawing hobby called Zentangle. It's a great mindfulness activity and I find it very soothing.
I hope you find the forums welcoming and helpful.
Jane

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
@ItsJustLark Oh I love your avatar. I had 2 cockatiels for a while, but had to give them up after one of my job losses. Could not heat my home to a proper level for them. They are wonderful birds. Mine liked getting neck rubs. Please say hello to Madame Waffles for me. Am very glad you found SF. It is a very supportive site. You will finds tons of understanding and non-judgement people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00