Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Obbe, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obbe

Obbe Member

Hello, My name is Robert and i have been hanging around the chat for a few days now and i feel its time to make a first post here.
    The impression so far is that the members on this site are very kind and helpful.
    i dont feel like sharing anything right now, iam pretty shy and i hope that is ok.
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF Robert, I am glad you find us kind and helpful, we are a friendly bunch. :smile:
    You are under no pressure to post, just take your time and tell us as much as you want when you are ready.
    In the meantime continue to browse the site and visit chat.

Take care Hazel
  3. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

That's more than okay hon :hug:

Just take your time...continue looking around, and meeting, and getting to know the site, and us members better...and when you feel comfortable enough to talk, know that we'll be right here ready and waiting for you :hug: :hug:

4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF robert,
    hope to talk to you soon
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome Obbe. i hope you continue to like what you see here. Take care and when you are ready to share, we will be ready to listen. :hug:
  6. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hi obbe
    hugs to u
    talk soon ok
  7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey welcome hun!!!Sorry im a bit late!!!Its always ok to take your time on SF - go at your own pace and you know where i am.Also happy to listen if/when your ready.Just take your time,i know it can be hard.i hope your as alright as you can be.Take care and i hope you find support here.This site has done so much for me.There ar4e truly so many nice people here.Take care.kath
  8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site!:smile: You don't have to post anything until you want to. There is no pressure here. We are here to support you in any way we can.

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. :hug:
  10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Robert!!!! :hug: :biggrin:

Welcome to SF :welcome: hun!
    You know where to find me if you ever wanna talk. I hope SF will help you loads. :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.