Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zoomix, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoomix

Zoomix New Member

Hello to all that read this.
    I have thinking about suicide. I believe I have Social Anxiety Disorder, and general depression. I have felt this way my whole life, but the last 3 years have been unbearable. I constantly feel like you do the moment before you cry. I have heart palpations frequently.
    Its gotten to the point where its like something I feel I NEED to do, rather than something you think about then passes.
    I have a plan worked out, actually worked out in my dreams, down to the last detail.
    Also, it is very hard to admit this, but I have been hearing voices in my head, actually screaming.
    I think I'm going insane.

2. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Welcome to suicide forum.

I've been in depression and hearing negative voices in my head for a long time now. They ruined my life. I feel that I have some form of brain damage from them, my thoughts are always deranged and out of control. I barely have any sanity left.

I know how you feel and wish I could give you some good advice but I'm honestly planning to carry out my suicide very soon.

3. Zoomix

Zoomix New Member

They only thing that has been keeping me from carrying this out are my kids. I'm finding harder and harder to tell myself to not to do this.
    Everything about this seems so right, when I know its wrong. I feel like I need to do it.

4. Jackson

Jackson Guest

I would add schizophrenia to your list. Any way you could get on medication?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.