Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I have just registered with the forum im not brilliant on the computer so it may take me a while to sus it out.
    I registered today becouse i feel so isolared and alone in the way i feel, i wonder if im normal!! at times. Some days are ok but others like today are just empty and meaningless a day i dont wish to go on
    Is there anybody else that feels they have explored avenues to try and feel diffently but yet those black horrible emotions just continue to return to haunt u.

2. hi, just to make it clear do you feel isolated and feel some days are meaningless or isolated because you feel some days are meaningless,

alot of ppl feel the day is pointless on somedays, your not unnormal on that front but here is some advice if you feel it is more meaningless.....

if your feeling your days are meaningless at times try to go out with friends or relatives on that day or just go to a park/cinema, if thats not your thing try playin a video game or reading a book or even chatting on msn/chatrooms...i personally found building things like k'nex models was a good way to put meaning into the day :):) but i think that alot of ppl may not enjoy tht... i think though one of the best ways to make the day meaningfull is by gong to a job, you meet ppl and are never alone you also get money which is something to work for and gives meaning to the day........

if you have tried all this and still feel some days are meaningless then try on those days to drag them out....get up a bit later....eat later....watch films....just try and basically waste the day and hope youll be in a better mood the next day.....

i hope this has helped

fr para x

3. liveinhope

Thank you for your message i would love to drag out my day and spend it in bed sadly i work very full time and thatsd not an option. Suicide has become my option at the moment due to lots of reasons but thanks for your advce keep safe

4. could i ask about your reasons, and would you like 2 talk bout them here? or if you doont want ppl knowin in private message??

5. liveinhope

I dont mind people knowing my life has been complicated in terms of relationships, we as a family have experience several (7) sudden deaths in our family in 3 years all people that were extremely close including my best friend age 42, my partner 49 died in a fire 12 weeks ago my friend little girl age 7 and so it goes on im tired to receiving the calls to say another person has died i am emotionless on medication and have no will or desire to live
    How about you how did you get to find the website if you want to share it of course

6. im sorry about what has happened, but im sure you hear that from every1.....it begins to loose meaning after a while......

i would say if you have no wish to live that you should do something excentric from something as simple as changing jobs to goin abroad and living a simple life on a farm (corny i know) but something that would completely change lifes course and allow you to live on.........im not really in a place to say what is best because i am not experienced enough or been in such a situation but try and seek help or true friendship if you can

sorry i cant be much help

fr para x

7. liveinhope

you have helped by just replying thanks

8. im glad thnx 4 sayin so :)

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Dealing with death is never easy. Compound that with the multiple deaths you have experienced in a short amount of time can heighten the depression and grief. Some people are lucky enough that they never have to deal with that issue, but many of us are not. Allow yourself time to frieve these people in your life that meant so much to you. You probably have not had enough time for that. The grieving process varies for each person. There is no set amount of time for us to complete it. Please do talk to someone about how you feel. It can help. I am glad you have chosen to come here and share with us. I hope we can be a system of support for you. :hug:

10. liveinhope

Thanks its all so confusing there is so much more if i want to post privately do i go to your details or anybody elses or do they all get posted on the site some of the issues are very delicate and personal

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

go to the profile of the person you wish to talk with and select private message. This will send whatever you have said to only them. they can reply back to you. Give it a try. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.