Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pegasusmyth, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pegasusmyth

pegasusmyth Active Member

I am new here in many ways. new to computers websites and chat rooms.new to defying the rule of silence.I am 38 scared if I am caught doing this. was in treatment from age 14 to 25.had very disturbing experiences with both my psychologist and psychiatrist,found out mother was stealing money from my disability payments lost hope with society and a medical profession that cared more for the monetary value of minutes used etc.than the fact that they held within their power a human life human soul a person.I turned to someone I knew nothing about except that they recognized the horrors I was living with and was willing to help me without apparent compensation......I have no clue where to begin.....last year I told the universe to send me a spiritual psychiatrist I recognize that I am in trouble by the end of last year I was begging my M.A.P.team (a spiritual/spirit higher self guided Medical assistance Program Call it a meditation no real humans involved.)to please let me die I could take no more. Due to social security needing to review my case and my not having seen anyone for 13 years now they sent me for a 20 minute interview0n 4/14/07.4/23 I put radio in tub with me I am in trouble

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you have decided it was time to break the silence. I am sorry to hear that you have come to the place in your life where you would like life to end. Many of us have been there as well. We know what it feels like to be that desperate to end life's pain. Pleas share with us and maybe we can help you to find options and offer you support as you explore these options. Please take care. :hug:

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:welcome: pegasusmyth to sf, I'm sorry for the things that you been through we all been through ups and downs through are lifetime. If you every want to talk or anything please feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to help you get on the right tract of life. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.