Discussion in 'Welcome' started by White Dove, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I am a newby here. Just wanted to say hi. I will not be here long though because my date is set and i now have everything i need. Maybe , just maybe i can at least finds one friend or one person to chat a while with before it happens.

I myself have attempted 3 times to take my life. The first 2 times went undetected but the third time i was found and went to the hospital. i had taken an overdose of <mod edit-gentlelday-methods> but i did not die.

Each time it gets easier for me to do it and with all that has been happening in my life lately it is getting awfully close to the date and this time i will succeed in it.

So why am i here???

To find a place to chat and maybe just feel a little like i am welcomed or heck maybe just looking to have a little bit of hope to continue on though i rarely doubt it will ever happen.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2007
  2. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hi white dove
    love to chat with u
    speak soon ok
    pm or in chatroom
    gonna try to sleep now its 3am lol
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hello white dove, i'm on the chat room almost everyday. I want to help you on whatever is going in your life. my pm box is always open. :hug:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, please feel free to contact me anytime whatsoever, take care hun... :hug:
  5. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Hi White Dove. Welcome. I hope you find the support you need here. We are a caring community. Send me a PM if you need to talk. :hug:
  6. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

hey hey hey there white dove, welcome to the forum. You will find it very helpful and eye opening. I think that you will come to enjoy life here, well i did in a way, sort of, well....stay strong and once again :welcome:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF White Dove. I hope you decide to stay with us even longer than you intended. You will find many people to share with, probably make new friends, and find a community of very supportive people. Take care and enjoy your stay. :hug:
  8. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Well thanks everyone.

and i apologize to gental lady for putting the method i used on this forum. please forgive me for that??/ i will not post such again.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am just glad you were not successful in your attempt and that you are here to talk with us about things now. Take care White Dove. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.