Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by expressive_child, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey there..

Well, I guess I am here for a reason too. I didn't notice this thread at first and now that I do, I think I might as well write something here. All of my life, I can only wonder what happiness or love is because I have never truly feel happy before. Everything in my life seems so screwed up to a point beyond repair.

I feel very tempted to kill myself now though I still intend to live at the moment and maybe thats why I am here. The reason I am feeling this way is a long story and started since birth and since my folks chose to neglect my needs, I become the person I despise today, it hurts deeply to know how thing could've been.

I am sometimes a little surprise to find myself alive after all these years of heartache. I often wonder, what if my past were just a little better and things like that and though I know its no point looking back and wonder, but everything reminds me of how it should be and thing I could've done. The truth is, I really don't want to die if I have a reason to live.

Its depressing to know when life reminds you of death everyday as if its the only way out. Somehow, I I guess I do intend to give myself another chance to learn to live again but I can only try...

I’ve suffered for my sensibility
    within a world of hallucinations
    I am tormented by my sanity
    yearning for a divine presence
    I am trying hard to break free
    to unbound me from my prison
    I am dying to embrace lucidity
    searching for hope in delusions

I can’t satiate my lust for life
    for this craving burns and scars
    I can see my fate in the skies
    feeling my joy drifted oh so far
    I need no more myths and lies
    nor beseech the meaning of life
    I feel this heart and soul died
    unable to keep the beauty alive

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to Sf, I am glad you have found us and hope that you will find the friendship and support you need here.

I am glad you used
    and not
    is in your post, nothing is beyond repair and hopefully we can support you while you set about repairing what you feel is wrong in your life.
    You can give yourself another chance to learn to live again.

Take care Hazel xx

3. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

I would like to say Welcome to SF. I am sorry that your circumstances brought you here and that you are feeling bad. I think you will find sf a supportive place where folks can understand what you are feeling. A place to make some friends. I, like others, am here for you if you need it. Pm me anytime you feel the need.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us, though I wish it were under different circumstances. I hop we are able to help support through these rough times and help you to feel better about yourself. Taje care. I hope to see you more around the forum. :hug:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun, Hope to see you around :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.