Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jess_21, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

Hi my name is Jessica and i am 17.

Well i have been here for a while and have finally got up enough courage to say hello. Why am i such a loser.

I guess that i will be seing you all around.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi Jessica and welcome see you around the site
    Dawn

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Jessica

4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

welcome to SF Jess :)
    I'm glad to see you've joined up.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Jessica. Sometimes it takes us awhile to get comfortable enough to post anything. I am not even sure I even posted about myself here :). You are not a loser by any means. i am glad you got up the courage to introduce yourself to us. I am looking forward to seeing you more around the forum. Take care. :hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun. I hope you like it here and find all the understanding friends you need. If you ever need to talk or would like a friend feel free to message me on MSN or PM here. Take care of yourself hun, and stay safe. :hug:

7. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Hello, Jessica. Welcome to our community. I hope you stay and share as much with us as you feel comfortable with. I know you'll find caring, supportive people here. :hug:

8. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Jessica, nice to meet you. I'm glad you managed to pluck up the courage to post, I know forums can be a scary thing but I'm sure you will settle in fine :) If you ever need a big brother just drop me a line :)

9. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

Hey Jessica Welcome....I'm glad u posted and introduced urself....when u feel a bit more comfy maybe u can post a little bit more about urself....there is so much support here it is absolutely wonderful

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey Jessica, welcome to SF. I love that name. :wink: heh..anyways. I'm Jessica, nice to meet you or whatever, feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.