Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Vorath, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorath

Vorath Guest

Hi....I've been reading the forums here for a few weeks...thought it was time I joined.

I'm 31, suffer from manic depression and mild schizophrenia. I don't really mind....the whole world is bonkers so why should I be any different.

I've attempted suicide 5 times in the past and have had feelings that.....well, it's hard to explain....the world is wrong somehow, as long as I can remember. For the moment I've learnt to live with things although I welcome death when it comes.

That's all for now. I look foreward to chattin with you all.
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Vorath & welcome to Sf, I look forward to getting to know you, I hope you get what you are looking for from Sf.

Take care Hazel
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF ..

You can pm me anytime you want to..

Love you
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

welcome to SF
    lookk forward to talking to u
  5. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

welcome vorath ... glad to see that you have decided to join in instead of just watching from afar. happy posting! :)
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you finally decided it was time to sign up and join our community. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. i hope you find yourself comfortable here. See you around the forum. :hug:
  7. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF. Glad you decided to join us. Look forward to seeing more of you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.