1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Vorath, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorath

Vorath Guest

Hi....I've been reading the forums here for a few weeks...thought it was time I joined.

I'm 31, suffer from manic depression and mild schizophrenia. I don't really mind....the whole world is bonkers so why should I be any different.

I've attempted suicide 5 times in the past and have had feelings that.....well, it's hard to explain....the world is wrong somehow, as long as I can remember. For the moment I've learnt to live with things although I welcome death when it comes.

That's all for now. I look foreward to chattin with you all.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Vorath & welcome to Sf, I look forward to getting to know you, I hope you get what you are looking for from Sf.

Take care Hazel

3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF ..

You can pm me anytime you want to..

Love you

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug::hug:

welcome to SF
    lookk forward to talking to u

5. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

welcome vorath ... glad to see that you have decided to join in instead of just watching from afar. happy posting! :)

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you finally decided it was time to sign up and join our community. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. i hope you find yourself comfortable here. See you around the forum. :hug:

7. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF. Glad you decided to join us. Look forward to seeing more of you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.