Discussion in 'Welcome' started by mfrieler, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfrieler

mfrieler Active Member

Hey everyone...my name is Mitch, and I joined here a while ago but never really posted. I came back today because I triggered really bad over the night and was really depressed. Sometimes it just hits me. So I'm here to talk about my problems and maybe get to know some people. :D

I'm usually a strong person, but I tend to get really depressed over things and then trigger...I've done some dumb things but I hope I'm over them.

Well hi!
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Welcome Mitch, feel free to "let it all out"
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum! :hug:
  4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

:welcome: Mitch. Always room for one more freind. :smile:
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Wlcome to SF see you around the site:welcome:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Mitch. I am glad you finally decided to post a bit about yourself and let us get to know you. You will find many people to share with and I am sure you will forge at least a few new friendships. I look forward to seeing you more around the forum. Take care. :hug:
  7. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Welcome back, I hope you find helpful advice and support *Hugs
  8. mfrieler

mfrieler Active Member

Thanks alot for all the welcomes. :D

I'm definately doing GREAT this afternoon. Feeling like a normal person right now, but I still get those horrible triggers that I really need to stop.
  9. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there and :welcome:

I'm glad that you're feeling good this afternoon.. i hope it continues for a looooooooong time and that the triggers stop or ease for you soon.

Look forward to seeing you around
    Jenny x
  10. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Looking forward to chatting with you... if you ever need someone to listen or just want to chat then feel free to pm me anytime...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.