hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by loveless, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveless

loveless Member

Hi everyone. Well this is my first post here and I guess I just came her to help myself get over some issues. Telling strangers is a lot easier than telling family and friends I guess. I send my love to you all.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Welcome, loveless. :)
    You're right it is alot easier to talk to randoms, but just know you won't be judged here and many of us understand what you're going through. :hug:

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Loveless,
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you find all of the support that you need here. It is a whole lot easier most times telling strangers how you feel than telling friends and family. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Welcome to our family. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun. I hope you like it here. If you ever need to talk about anything or if there's anything I can do let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Take care hun. :hug:

5. loveless

loveless Member

ahh. You're all so nice. :-o

I'll try my best and all that to make an impact here. I want help but i'd also like to help others too.

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Feel free to drop me a pm anytime :)

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you found us and definitely agree that it is easier to talk about some of the things we need to talk about are much easier spoken to people you do not know. i hope you are able to receive much support here. Take care and stay safe. ;hug:

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i agree talking to strangers is easier if you stay with the site long enough we wont be total strangers we will become your friends all be it on line i hope you find the support you are looking for and:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.