Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MidnightStoryBear, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidnightStoryBear

MidnightStoryBear New Member

I'm new here. I've only lurked once or twice before. I don't really have a history in terms of suicide, but I started having these suicidal thoughts around December '06. And lately it's just escalated.

Based on the posts I've seen you guys seem like such a great caring family, and I'm in desperate need of one, now more than ever.

Out in the real world I'm extremely timid and/or antisocial. I also seem to look like I'm pissed most of the time, even though I'm not. The internet has become my loving friend and it's the only thing that makes me happy now, especially internet forums.

I guess that's it for now.

Oh, and I'm a guy. Just in case you were confused by my user name.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You are right when you said we are a caring group of people. i hope you find the support you need here. take care. i am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF
  4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum, here you`ll find the caring people you`re looking for. yu can pm me at any time, me be replies can take some time, but it will come. take care,and once again, welcome
  5. Jolanta

Jolanta Member & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Bear,

:welcome: to the forum. We are glad you signed on.

Sometimes people don't bother to look beneath the surface and they will judge you on how you look. Their loss. :dry:

Keep coming back to chat with us :hug:

With love from Jolanta
  6. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Welcome :smile:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.