Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Glimmer, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glimmer

Glimmer New Member

Hi...my name is Matthew
    I am, at the moment quite utterly unhappy, and, without friends or family I have posted here in the hope that i might find somebody to talk to.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello Mathew u will find many people here to taslk to :welcome::hug: to SF LOOK FORWARD TO SEEIN U AROUND THE SITE SOZ about caps always doing thst you wil get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
  3. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum
    You will make many friends here :smile:
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

hi and welcome...please continue to let us know what is going on for you so that we can be there...glad you found us and please go into chat and see if there is someone to talk to .... big hugs
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Matthew. i am sure you will find plenty of people to talk with here. i am glad you found us. :hug:
  6. Myself

Myself Active Member

Hello, Matthew. May I be the.... fourth to welcome you to this place of friends and random people to shout at. Not realy, but you can shout at me if you're angry. Any problems you have, I can help. I don't care what it is, this boy of small size is here to help! I am at your service, Matthew. And remember, when in doubt,
    LAUGH HYSTARICLY!:giggle::giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::massbounc SURRENDER TO THE LAUGH!!:surrender Or I'll poke you.:poke:

I like making people laugh!

I hope we can be friends! I like friends! Friends are nice people! Most of the time.

I'm hyper, can you tell?:biggrin:
  7. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hello Matthew :)

:welcome: I will talk with you if you would like to ever :hug: I hope that the Forum will help you :)

8. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Welcome!

If you need any help around the forum, just PM me :smile:
  9. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

Hello and welcome to SF, if you need help. or just to talk you can pm me.

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :) :hug:
  11. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am so sorry that your unhappy. I hope that you get all the frieds and friends that you need and want here. If you need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I am here when and if you need me. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  12. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

You can talk to me!!! i like talking...talking is fun!! La De Doodles Is The King Of Tickle Town!!! (theres more to the story...maby ill tell you sometime!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.